Compatible with all popular devices
"My Cell Phone Spy" Without Jailbreak Compatible with all iOS versions. The device must be internet-enabled. You do not need physical access to the device if you already have its iCloud credentials. Still, the access may become necessary if iCloud backup isn’t activated on the device. Supported Features:
- Monitor calls, see the full contact list
- Sent / Received SMS
- Communication chats: Whatsapp
- Browsing History
Requirements for Android:
- The target device must be running Android 4+
- The target Android device must be connected to the Internet.
- You need physical access to the device to install "My Cell Phone Spy".
- Instant messengers monitoring works on rooted Androids only.
- Monitor communication apps (Snapchat, Skype, FB Messenger, Social Network, Viber, Line, WhatsApp, Telegram) and block them
- Current GPS Location / Geo-Fencing
- Sent / Received SMS (even recently deleted) ,Hangouts
- Monitor calls, see the full contact list and block unwilling contacts
- View all emails (both incoming and outgoing)
- Internet usage: Browsing History / Website Bookmarks / Block unwilling sites / Keyword alerts
- Calendar Activities & more!
Determine your Android version
- Open your phone’s menu. Tap System Settings.
- Scroll down towards the bottom.
- Select About phone.
- The OS version of your device is shown under Android version.
Determine your iOS version
- Tap Settings on the monitored device.
- On the Settings menu, select General. In the General tab, click About.
- Scroll down and you will see the Version Number.
Determine your iOS version via iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iDevice using the USB cable. If iTunes is not installed on your computer, download it from the Apple website.
- Once your tracked iPhone or iPad shows up under Devices, choose your device in iTunes.
- The iOS version of your device is shown next to Software Version in the Summary tab on the right side of the iTunes window.