Get accurate device coordinates by gathering information about each Wi-Fi hotspot the target phone connects to. Manage all wireless connections remotely from your secure Control Panel.
- Identify the name of the Wi-Fi access point the device is connected to.
- Track down the accurate location of a wireless access point.
- Find out what type of connection it is (Public, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, etc.)
- Find out when the connection with Wi-Fi AP was established / disabled.
- Remotely prevent users from establishing connections with an unsafe Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor Wi-Fi Networks on non-jailbroken iOS devices.
Why will you find this feature useful?
Sometimes GPS might be disabled on the monitored smartphone or tablet, leaving you with no other way to track the device’s location but via Cell ID. By identifying the Wi-Fi access point the user is connected to, "My Cell Phone Spy" will let you narrow in on his most accurate location.
Let’s assume your teen daughter has skipped Math class to sit in a café located in the immediate vicinity of school grounds. By relying solely on GPS location tracking, you may think she is where she should be, as determining location is at best only approximate. With "My Cell Phone Spy"’s Wi-Fi Networks feature though, location tracking provides you with the most precise location details.
If you’re a business owner, you might wonder what happens to corporate data stored on company-issued smartphones when your employees are out of the office. Having "My Cell Phone Spy"’s Wi-Fi Networks feature prevents employees from connecting to hotspots at airports and other public places that expose them to hackers. You can ensure that sensitive corporate data will remain safe at all times with "My Cell Phone Spy".